Tuesday, March 15, 2011

R(a/u)mblings

There are times, one likes to write things down


But does not know in which direction to go

Go sideways and make it a sentence

Or down and call it a poem

http://owni.eu/2010/12/15/still-life-bent-objects/


It is easy to write a poem when you forget about the punctuations. But as for how to sate one’s mind of the writing desire, well that is another question. When the feeling comes, doesn’t matter if you are frustrated or sad, you just start writing or miss the stop. Sometimes, I don’t know what I would like to give away to the reader, maybe I am just writing for myself, and sharing them with people just to hear the gratifications. Come to think of it, that actually suits my personality pretty damn well. I am, after all, all about me.

Ahh, if only that were true, and I was as selfish as I looked. But I am not only a coward, but too concerned about others to bother anyone not close to me. That is probably why I look very selfish to people close to me, as I abuse them so.

No comments: